HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
Chatroom Speakers
Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: December 21, 2006 04:31AM

I was thinking it would be cool if we could schedule a few pro players or manufactures to chat in the chatroom at a certain time so all of our members could talk to them. Does anyone know someone who we could ask? Does anyone have anyone they would like to chat with (that would be obtainable)?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chatroom Speakers
Posted by: aussie (---.vic.bigpond.net.au)
Date: January 07, 2007 07:22AM

Great Idea!

Posted by: joed (---.b-ras1.srl.dublin.eircom.net)
Date: January 08, 2007 04:56PM

Hi,

We chat a lot at Harmonicaclub, Our chatroom you can play some harp and everybody else can hear, We have some very good pro's overthere, Vortex is a top player over there, He is always sharing some great tips with us on harp playing, another one is Davy G from New Zealand, The only problem is they like using there voice to share there tips.

Post Edited (01-08-07 11:57)

Date: January 08, 2007 11:55PM

Voice chat would be difficult for me to setup because I don't have the time or the resources. But if they would be willing to do a text chat then invite them over to chat lol.

Post Edited (01-08-07 21:14)

Posted by: joed (86.40.152.---)
Date: January 18, 2007 10:27PM

Hi,

I was speaking to the owner of the Harmonicaclub.com voice chatroom, He said you are free to use the room when you want, You can have a Harptabs get together each week for your members or if you anybody to join in free of charge, he feels the voice chatroom could be used much more than it is, Each night (EU time) we have players like Vortex, Davey G doing Q & As, there is so much to be learned here, If you want I can email you Seamus the owners address, This is free lessons for your members.

Date: January 19, 2007 01:43PM

Anyone who would like to I would definately encourage to chat there. I only here good things about there.

Posted by: mmolino54 (---.gao.gov)
Date: January 19, 2007 02:48PM

Nick,
What about having somebody like Jon Gindick? I'm not sure whether he'd be up for it or not, but it would probably be mutually beneficial--of great benefit to harptabs.com and its users, and a good way for him to promote his workshops, materials, etc. You can contact him through his webpage at www.gindick.com.

-Marc

Date: January 20, 2007 12:34PM

I have spoken to him through email before, I can ask if he would be interested. I think he would make a good chatroom speaker.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.