HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
Birthday
Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: June 13, 2006 05:55AM

I have now added in account profiles for you to enter in your birthday. You can also choose how you would like it to display. You can list just your age, your age and date of birth or just the day and month when you were born.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Birthday
Posted by: IndianaZephyr (65.183.106.---)
Date: June 14, 2006 03:26AM

Hooray, just in time for my birthday, which is today! I'm 20 years old! Wow that looks weird in writing!

Date: June 14, 2006 04:19AM

Happy Birthday. I am planning on making a happy birthday thing on the website and a place that will display whos birthday is today ect. That is still a little whiles away though. I spend the past three days doing lots of updates to this site so I have to take a break and work on my other projects (including my new website which I think will be even more popular then this site).

Posted by: aeharper (---.l2.c3.dsl.pol.co.uk)
Date: June 14, 2006 09:21AM

Happy Birthday!
My Brother was 40 last month, It was like the end of the world was coming!
He was not a happy chappy.

Posted by: pharpy (---.sip.mob.bellsouth.net)
Date: June 14, 2006 02:43PM

Forty doesn't sound that bad....but then maybe that's because I'm a lot closer than I used to be.

Of course any birthday is better than the alternative. I'm not ready to leave this mortal coil just yet.

Posted by: IndianaZephyr (12.153.197.---)
Date: June 15, 2006 09:18PM

Hamlet right? the whole mortal coil thing. We watched it in world lit in college. Aint that sad.

Posted by: tomahawk59 (71.31.128.---)
Date: June 16, 2006 11:48AM

Hey Nick,

Is there a bug in this thing, when I type in my b-day and hit enter it puts a different day in? Let me know.

Tom

Date: June 16, 2006 03:29PM

I noticed that some people's birthdays came out a little odd, but I figured that was the correct date. Did you put it in the format I have in the sample? If you did send me a PM with your correct birthday and I will take a look at it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.