HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Video and Sound Postings
Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: May 12, 2006 06:28PM

ok I will remove it. I need to add some more the the file posting on the site, I have seen several odd bugs which are unexplainable. Unfortunatelly at the moment I am stuck doing work for customers and I have not gotten around to it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: [email protected] (---.com)
Date: May 13, 2006 12:44AM

My batting average isn't great. 6 postings. One was a double post and one was an incomplete post so 4 postings. 2 of those were fine. 2 didn't get the .mp3 tag added to the end of the file.

I've noticed that when playing a file posting, the file name in my cache is displayfile.php.mp3 for every file I click on. So to me, it's something in the html not putting the .mp3 tag onto the files.

Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: May 13, 2006 02:45PM

The entries are all stored in a database, the file which displays the entries is called displayfile.php, on different browsers the browser handles this differently. On mine when I click on a file it is played as displayfile.mp3. The uploading for your files always comes up with a different type then it should have, so I always have to edit your database entry and correct the formating. I believe this happens because the way your browser handles uploads. I will have to do research into this and see if I can find a solution, I can think of one solution but it is going to be a pain to setup.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.