HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
1300 Tabs
Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: March 01, 2006 05:09AM

We hit 1,300 tabs that is great work everyone. Thanks you all for making this site such a success.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 1300 Tabs
Posted by: chibluesteve (---.hsd1.wa.comcast.net)
Date: March 01, 2006 05:16AM

Glad to be a small part of it.

This site is the site I was always looking for when I was first learning to play the harmonica. I was looking evorywhere for tabs for songs I liked. It was very hard to find my kind of music.

Here is all kinds of music. More all the time. This is it!

I hope some of the new members find the courage to tab the songs that they love.

Date: March 01, 2006 04:34PM

I started this site for that exact reason. When I was learning to play I couldn't find any of the songs I wanted. I couldn't believe how hard it was to find harmonica tabs, and being a web designer I figured I would try and make it easier. Part of making it easier was allowing anyone to post their own tabs so everyone could share what they wrote or found, and to allow people to search through those postings with ease.

That was my goal and I have to say this site far exceeds my original idea because of the contributions you all make. I am just stunned at how large this site has grown.

Truthfully I thought this site would last a year then I would end up giving up on it because no one came and participated on it. So without all of you this site wouldn’t still be around.

Date: March 01, 2006 04:37PM

chibluesteve wrote:

> Glad to be a small part of it.
>

You’re not that small, you are the number five largest contributor.

Posted by: IndianaZephyr (12.153.196.---)
Date: March 01, 2006 10:45PM

I love this site, you talked about wanting to make a site where everyone can contribute and you succeeded wonderfully! I love it. I come to this site everyday now, sometimes 3 or 4 times! I even find songs on other websites and then add them here just because I love this site so much. Keep it up!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.