HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
Site Stats
Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: November 15, 2005 09:38PM

Since the topic of site stats came up I thought I would share the numbers with you. Last Month (Oct 2005) we had 429,931 hits, this month as of 11/15 we have had 270,136 hits. Our best month ever was August 2005 were we had 444,085 hits. From September 2004 (when we first moved the website to this server) to November 15th 2005 we have recieved 4,158,619 hits. With a total of 61,180,264,890 bytes downloaded.

I just thought I would share those numbers. I am glad to see this site take off like it has. It is wonderful to see all of the hard work I put into this site paying off. Thank you Everyone smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Site Stats
Posted by: dstaats (---.lax.untd.com)
Date: November 20, 2005 05:27PM

wow... thanks for letting us know the scoop Nick. Although, I'd say 1/2 of those hits were from me! lol

Keep of the great work Mr. Webmaster! (grin)))

~always Maria.

Re: Site Stats
Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: November 27, 2005 05:38AM

This month we are through the roof with hits. It is great but unfortunately it looks like I will need to move the website over to a new web server since this one has now grown beyond what our current provider offers. I will have to move us to the deluxe hosting site I use for my large customers.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.