HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Home page??
Posted by: harmusman (54.195.96.---)
Date: March 23, 2014 06:09PM

The only thing that is working for me is the FORUM.

I cant even log in, when I click the log in tab It quickly tells me I am some one else.

Today I am "Bignev" yesterday I was "Dudio"

I think I have been eliminated, rubbed out, sent to the cleaners.

All I can do is view the mayhem fings ain't wot they usetahot smiley be

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: harmusman (54.195.89.---)
Date: March 23, 2014 06:36PM

hot smiley hot smiley hot smiley GRRRRRRR, GRRRRRR managed to get into check two of my long time tabs and find they have been corrupted.

Then thinking I will reset them correctly in sync, find that there is no edit button so I am thwarted again and I send apology's to all who may now use my tabs they must seem awful tabs, but that is it, sorry.

Posted by: yukon (23.20.171.---)
Date: March 24, 2014 06:30AM

I use two different computers to get here, depends where I am working at which one I use, this one still has the homepage we were used to and everything looks good and works correctly, but when I try using the other one I am seeing all the things everyone is describing and it does really suck, so I am glad that I use this one more than the other one. Cliff if it makes you feel any better I checked out some of your tabs using this computer and they all looked just fine, so there is no need to try and change them just yet as it is the site that is messed up and not your tabs.

Posted by: GeorgeIII (67.121.106.---)
Date: March 24, 2014 07:02PM

Yippee!!smiling bouncing smiley I'm GeorgeIII again...and the home page looks as it always did...!!!

GIII

Posted by: harmusman (80.44.165.---)
Date: March 25, 2014 07:07AM

Yes for me too, all is back to the way we were, reconisable pages, glorious blue/red print all framed and in the right place, all obeying my click commands and at double quick time.

Hopefully I can get down to some harmonica playing now.

Posted by: EarthDogHarpin (107.203.62.---)
Date: March 25, 2014 06:35PM

YEAH!!! Me, too!smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: March 26, 2014 02:23PM

I have removed the service that was being tested out since they didn't seem to have an idea how to fix the problems we were having.

Posted by: Pulp (69.8.54.---)
Date: March 27, 2014 02:15AM

Back to normal here too! Thank you very much for your hard work and dedication to this site.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.