HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
Two Requests, Nick:
Posted by: gene (Moderator)
Date: November 02, 2012 10:05PM

In the drop dead down menu for "key" in the tabbing page, could you change C# to Db? That's how the diatonic harps are labeled.

Could you alphabetize the files?

BTW:
I finally had cause to upload an MP3. It works!! smiling smiley

Uhm....How 'bout an option to add something like "This file is for educational purposes, only"? That will solve any copyright issues.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Two Requests, Nick:
Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: November 05, 2012 12:50PM

I just got power back from Sandy Last-night so I am trying to play catch up.

Change C#

Files are alphabetical and I have change the page to load fast and use less server resources. I also added a link any related tabs.

Even if files are for educational purposes only you still can't put up copyright materials. It would be distributing them, we can allow them to be played but not downloaded.

Posted by: EarthDogHarpin (76.251.181.---)
Date: November 05, 2012 02:56PM

Glad you've got power back, Nick. It's good to see you post again.smiling smiley

In staying with the subject (sort of) of this thread: is there anyway you can make it to where we can toggle on and off the Toggle Advanced Editor? In particular, I need to be able to turn it on and off so that I can put in grace notes. If I can't turn the Advanced Editor back on (after turning it off to get the tab started and prettymuch set) how is the best way to put the appropriate number in superscript form?

Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: November 05, 2012 03:17PM

There is no way to switch back and forth... doing so would screw things up pretty badly since they are being handled total differently when the save is done. If you want to do superscripts then you best bet is going to be just to use the advanced editor I think that stuff would get striped out when you saved it without the advanced editor.

Posted by: EarthDogHarpin (76.251.181.---)
Date: November 05, 2012 04:09PM

Okay, thanks.

Posted by: gene (Moderator)
Date: November 05, 2012 10:29PM

Thanks, Nick!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.