HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
Longer song titles, please?
Posted by: ,,, (---.wi.res.rr.com)
Date: December 17, 2011 02:31AM

Since Nick is in a Christmasy mood I'm just gonna go ahead and ask for this now. Can we have some more room for song titles? We really don't have enough to work with now.

Right now as things are I had to make "Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun" read as "Set the Controls for the Heart of theSun"-- not sure how that'll affect anyone searching for that song, but it definitely won't do any favors to someone who wants to post a different version and note that it's slant harp or whatever. There's just not enough space right now.

Is this possible? To give us maybe just one more line or 5-6 more characters to work with?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2011 02:35AM by ,,,.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Longer song titles, please?
Posted by: EarthDogHarpin (76.251.187.---)
Date: December 17, 2011 01:32PM

grinning smiley I'll put my vote it for adding another ten to twelve character availability to song titles...(says the person who's guilty of really looooooong song titles... winking smiley )

Posted by: WaltP (---.pghkny.east.verizon.net)
Date: December 17, 2011 01:35PM

I'd like to see that happen myself.

Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: December 17, 2011 03:00PM

I have raised the limit from 40 to 55 characters

Posted by: EarthDogHarpin (76.251.187.---)
Date: December 17, 2011 04:18PM

SWEET!!!
Thank You! smiling bouncing smiley thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upgrinning smiley

Posted by: ,,, (---.wi.res.rr.com)
Date: December 18, 2011 04:00AM

Awesome. So awesome. If you're ever in WI, see me for a drink of your choosing. Roofie optional.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.