HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
added another tab
Posted by: harmusman (---.hari.cable.virginmedia.com)
Date: August 26, 2011 08:54AM

Webmaster, Nick, I have just this moment added a new tab "Just An Old Fashioned Girl" It is not good and I am frustrated and dissapointed. Using the new tab text window on Harptabs site with one line space between and tab numbers beneath text. When I selected it out of tab A-Z list to view the result, disaster.... a hopscotch of a jumble is the result. For time being I have left it on for you to see. Tabbing used to be so simple.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: added another tab
Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: August 26, 2011 03:24PM

It appears that only a few people are having a problem. I don't know what is different about them compared to everyone else. If you look at new tabs posted you can see that they are all working fine and using the new program. I have not found anything which will address the issue yet.

Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: August 26, 2011 03:49PM

I have added the ability to turn off the new editor. I think that will help.

Posted by: harmusman (---.hari.cable.virginmedia.com)
Date: August 26, 2011 11:18PM

Thanks for looking at it Nick, I will remove what I put on for "Old Fashioned Girl" and do a rewrite in the morning. Hope the twenty or so hits this tab has recieved hasn't confused anyone.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.