HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
top 15
Posted by: yukon (---.zoominternet.net)
Date: February 05, 2011 11:43AM

I guess Nick decided he wanted to be number 1 so he just got rid of all of his competitors, I guess that is the best way to do it if you can.

I went from a top 15 member to an unconfirmed member, I also lost all forum posts and all points but at least I still kept all my tabs, I checked some of the others that were in the top 15 and it was the same for them. We now have a new list of top 15 contributors, but we only have 5 members on the site now (now that is real confusing to me).

Also I cannot login to my account on the homepage, but I still remained logged in on the forum page.

I am guessing Nick will fix this when he gets back to the site. I will also send him an email on this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: top 15
Posted by: djlactose (---.nycmny.fios.verizon.net)
Date: February 05, 2011 04:56PM

Yes sorry about that I updated the script which runs to update everyone's accounts and as I was coding it I put out a bug which reset everyone to zero. That doesn't really matter since the script automatically hand counts all contributions... unless their rank is set to zero which is an unconfirmed member. So when I removed the bug in my testing and ran it again it was ignoring everyone. It is running now and updating everyone.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.