HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
Tab's symbol count
Posted by: Werkis2 (95.68.68.---)
Date: January 30, 2011 03:26PM

I need more symbol count to post i cant post some of my full tabs , so how much symbol limit is there for tab ? Or i doing something wrong ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tab's symbol count
Posted by: gene (---.swbell.net)
Date: January 30, 2011 11:48PM

I guess you did something wrong. There is no minimum or maximum length requirement.

Did you get an error message? If so, what did it say?

Date: January 31, 2011 02:15PM

No i copy - paste tab which i did with words and tabs but i copy and there is only 1/2 half from all my tab - it just don't allow me to put larger tab. I tried from WordPad, Ms Word, Notepad always same even i wrote with hand in post tab and same limited ...

I also want put tabs for different tunings for same song like my infamous melody maker and natural minor harmonicas but im not sure can i post 5 tabs with same song in those different tunings - its kind like spam ??? I try before put all in one tab but again somehow tab symbol count is limited for me .

Date: January 31, 2011 08:36PM

Man, I don't know! I've never had that problem. Have you tried editing an incomplete tab to add the rest of it?

"I also want put tabs for different tunings for same song like my infamous melody maker and natural minor harmonicas but im not sure can i post 5 tabs with same song in those different tunings - "
Go for it! Of course you'll have to make the titles different so the website can accept them. Make your other titles like "Title" and "Title (Melody Maker Ab)."

Problem is, though, the title can only be so long.

Date: January 31, 2011 11:24PM

This is maximum symbol count i can use for tab - ok its 1688 symbols and its not enough for me !

Post Edited (2011-02-01 05:04:44)

Date: February 01, 2011 01:00AM

In that case, make two tabs for it....Part 1 and Part 2.

(And please edit your post so the thread doesn't scroll all the way to the next county.)

Post Edited (2011-01-31 23:13:51)

Posted by: TIN_MAN (---.bla801.nsw.optusnet.com.au)
Date: February 02, 2011 12:10PM

yeah what he said two tabs!1

(are you sure its not telling you that the tab is already posted??)

Posted by: djlactose (---.nycmny.fios.verizon.net)
Date: February 05, 2011 04:36PM

A tab block like that is most likely due to your browser or a plug in running on your browser.

Date: February 06, 2011 11:44AM

smiling smiley Solved in IExploser 64 bit i can use unlimited symbols

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.