HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
IIIMMM BBBAAACCCCKKKKKK!!!!
Posted by: TIN_MAN (---.bla801.nsw.optusnet.com.au)
Date: January 14, 2011 05:25AM

IIMMMMMMM BBBAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

little birdies have told me that this place aint squeakin much anymore
and worse yet some of you basterds gottin too freakin lazy to post tabs
DONT MAKE ME NAME AND SHAME YOU !!!
GIT OFF UR FLEA BITTEN VARMINTED KEISTERS AND GET TA POSTIN
THIS AINT NO WALLY ONLY SHOW!!!!!

(NO OFFENCE WALLY U KNOW I LOVE YOU)
I CANT CONGRATULATE YOU ENOUGH
there is no words for your achieivements but actions can go along way to showing you just how
how extraordinary you and your tabbing are and how much I APPRRECIATE IT

in your honour and in your name i will be posting some EXTREMELY SPECIAL TABS!!!
STARTING WITH TODAYS TWO!! (We have quantity, but now its time for quality!!)

BUT IM SAVING THE BEST ONES FOR DOWN THE TRACK
they are ALL CHROMATIC

furthermore i dont want to hear any more excuses that you cant play them and this time i intend to make sure you can!!

you have my email (if not message aussie for it) then i need you to download AND ITS FREE!!! SKYPE
once you do i will do the rest.
but in essence once i have finished posting these tabs all of which are by the same artist (technically)
some of them are done by my all time favourite jazz harpist (no not tootie fruitty) EIVETS REDNOW!!!
yes including that five lettered song we all love and (neneenenene i can play note for note perfect!!)
YOU WALT are going to pick ur favourite one and if it takes me ten years IM GOING TO TEACH YOU TO PLAY IT NOTE FOR NOT PERFECT!!
NO EXCUSES!!!

TO ALL OF YOU THAT SENT ME THANK YOU'S ETC IM STILL HONOURED AND EVEN MORE TOUCHED!!
to those of you that keep sending me tab requests PLEASE PLEASE
READ MY PAGE I HAVE RETIRED!!! QUIT, FINITO, FINISHED, WASHEDUP, RUSTED OUT, GONE TO OZ!!!!!

as for those of you that HAVE read it and decided to disregard it and still pester me...ppfffft
okay ill come out of retirement for you 5 on ONE CONDITION
that is THAT YOU EARN IT
post ATLEAST 250 TABS (BRAND NEW NO REPEAT TABS) AND 100 FORUM MESSAGES
then get back to me

to all the gang HOWDY FRIENDS I REALLY DO MISS YOU ALL
school is killing me
im wrapping up my masters in psycholinguistics at present and am an accepted doctoral candidate
however i wont be taking it, as i have also been accepted to Berkley (santa cruz campus)
at the end of this new year to undertake my doctorate!!! in the physiology of kinesiology
im also still working full time and raising my daughter on my own!!

so im sure you can all appreciate why ive been absent and not driving you all mad as per usual
and also why its going to cost you dearly to get a tab out of me!
Walt on the other hand has had to suffer the infernal and eternal TIN MAN for over two years now
(which is penance enough) but has taken it to a whole new realm by SMASHING ALL MY RECORDS!!!
almost doubling my tabs and still forum contributing!!!
stand up everyone and Salute a true philanthropical HERO!!!

while im on break and writing this blasted dissertation ill be taking time out to come here and post my new tabs for Walt
as well as checking up on you lazy putz's to see who is posting and who gets a visit from TIN!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: IIIMMM BBBAAACCCCKKKKKK!!!!
Date: January 14, 2011 05:26AM

thanks Nivk for resetting!! as u can see it works

and thanks Aussie for pestering Nick tirelessly to get this done!!!

so YES its Nick you all have to blame for lettin this tetanus riddled rust bucket back!!! (Evil laugh!!!)

Posted by: gene (---.dsl.rcsntx.swbell.net)
Date: January 14, 2011 07:50AM

Psycholinguistics?
I never heard of that. I looked it up:
Psycholinguistics or psychology of language is the study of the psychological and neurobiological factors that enable humans to acquire, use, comprehend and produce language.

Kinesiology?
I never heard of that. I looked it up:
The science of kinesiology addresses the physiological, mechanical, and psychological mechanisms associated with human and animal movement.

What are your career plans?
Or are you hoping to find a way to appear more human?

Date: January 14, 2011 09:18AM

LMFAO!!!!

YOU GOT ME GENE!!!

okay Kinesiology is the study of "Body Language"
my doctoral advisor and guy i hope to work for once im done is none other
than the illustrious and now somewhat famous Dr Paul Ekman of the Ekman group

(he is the real life Dr Cal Lightman from Lie to me) so thats what my career plans are.

Psycholinguistics is what you said, but so that you can comphrehend its real world application ill give you an example.

lets say a nutbar has made a ransom demand, or written a note etc, by studying it i can tell you several things such as

what type of english he speaks and therefore where he learnt it, if its its native or nativized English language, or another one of the "World Englishes" which again tells you where they are from, or learnt it as a 2nd,3rd etc language, if he uses AAVE then i know he's afro american,
the level of his education, if we are dealing with one or more assailants, what kind of work he is likely to do, where he/she is currently living and grew up!! ( a valuable tool that can be added to a behaviourial profile)
the words we use, idioms, colloquialisms, "slang" and sociolinguistics give us away, for example

highway,motorway,expressway or turnpike
which of these used can tell you firstly which coast they are from or if they are midwestern, if they are from the eastern seaboard, if they use "Turnpike" for example then that even narrows it down to one of 2 boroughs in NY, things like that.

the use of other words would indicate that in fact they are not "north american" and might be british or european by there Slang, as its either an "americanism" or a british lexemes for example

diaper or nappy
pick-up or lorry
candy or lollies
soda or soft drink
pizza or pie
john/crapper or "wash closet"<Canada
toilet or bathroom
runners or joggers
trunk or boot
pick up or Ute?? (Aussie help me)
fairy floss or cotton candy
pusher or stroller
license plate or number plate
rubber or condom
rubber or eraser
cookie or biscuit
rubbish bin or trash can

im sure even you now Banana Bwoy get the point (god i missed using that and you!!)

Date: January 14, 2011 09:21AM

NICK !!!

IT WORKED FOR ME BUT AUSSIE STILL CANT ACCESS THE FORUMS!!

so its my turn to harrass you for his sake

once were both in here look out!!!

and as i understand it Aussie has some choice words for whoever was dumb enough to have a go at our Steve
and when he's done ill give him both barrells
and introduce em to "Barry"

and walt if u think because Kate is out the picture that u are safe in dem green acres bwoy u got another thing comin! Barry is triple the trouble!!

Date: January 14, 2011 02:24PM

Sounds pretty interesting, but I still don't get it...Is it like profiling suspects by observing them from behind the window in the interrogation room and by analyzing their handwriting & stuff like that? Er wut?

Date: January 15, 2011 07:05AM

in terms of the kinesiology yeah sorta
just watch lie to me (its highly commercialized and dramtized for Tv but yes in essence its it ) as well as developing training programs to teach Customs and immigration officials, training state, federal and international law enforcement agencies (corporate and private applications also)

the linguistics stuff is somewhat seperate
it can be used as a tool for that

today its being used by psycholinguists to analyze and help the FBI
behavourial Sciencies Unit (The profilers unit like in Criminal minds) and other agencies if and when they need it. id have to do the doctorate and work under someone already doing it to get my start there and make a name etc, but my heart isnt as in it as kinesiology.

psycholinguistics was just my "major" the masters itself is in "Applied Linguistics" that today is used as an advanced TESOL qual (Teaching english to speakers of other languages) i can design programs and courses to teach english or children's education etc

analyzing handwriting is another thing altogether... im not interested in HOW they write, i deal with WHAT they write and the lexicons (words used)

look at the list i gave you in the previous message. the words you use whether you write them or speak them tell me alot. for instance slang changes with the generations "our generation" for eg uses "cool" Today's Gen Y use "Random" our parents used "Groovy" (isnt that right walt!! lol)noticing these words will tell you the approximate age of a person. whether or not they use contractions tells you alot, are you using a Cell,Mobile or a "dizzy" (Disposable).
linguitics studies the words to derive information such as age, gender, location, education etc
hand writing experts analyze the writing for breaks, smoothness, consistency, pressure etc to derive PSYCHOLOGICAL information

i hope that helps you Banana Bwoy (thanks for giving me the opp to use that again) now you gotta get those good fer nuttin partners in crime of yours (GAT COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!! and wheres that sad sack of a frozen popiscle and his Yak, i know ur around Yukie i can smell your good fer nuttin Yeti ass!!

Date: January 15, 2011 04:00PM

That stuff sounds really groovy! (Derived from an earlier "In the groove."winking smiley I wonder how accurate that linguistics stuff can be. People relocate all over the place and various cultures mix. A peron might use different lexicons for the same thing. And people don't always write the way they talk. (I sometimes try to, but usually, my writing is MUCH more polished than my speech.) I guess you have to take that stuff into consideration and evaluate the specifics by a preponderence of the whole....Well, that's the way it is with that kinesiology stuff, too.

BTW:
Back until the '70s, Interstate 30 between Fort Worth and Dallas was a toll road. Folks 'round here called it a "turnpike," but now we call a toll road a toll road. Otherwise, we mostly call them freeways. A road that connects cities but has cross roads & traffic lights, or once out of the congested city limits is called a "highway."

But I still think your looking for ways to look human.

Posted by: WaltP (---.pghk.east.verizon.net)
Date: January 15, 2011 05:12PM

Well Tin it certainly is great to have you baaaack. To clear up a few things, Green Acres are now white acres as we have a foot of snow covering everything.
As for "groovy" if I ever used it I was probably being sarcastic. "Bitchin" was the replacement, thanks to the surfin' community.
I'm glad to hear you have a career path, so, you're more than a Terry wannabe. However, I also have a great deal of empathy and sympathy for your classmates and teachers.
And I can enjoy the irony of you not being able to forumate here. How well does iron and tin work together.
What would be interesting is hearing how you would analyze your own particular butchering of the English language, it certainly has been entertaining to all of us.
Once again thanks for coming back and giving me someone to wiseass off to.

Date: January 16, 2011 10:41AM

Gene if have made my point for me!! thanks !

i dont want to look human i love being TIN MAN
if i wasnt Kenny chesney wouldnt be writing songs for me!! lol

i think acting hum an is what your "looking" for! lol

dont you love those "semantics"

Date: January 16, 2011 10:58AM

yes Wally im aware its now White acres
so is almost all of north america tis the season!

but lets clear something up im not a terry wannabe
i aspire to be a terry wannabe!

him and stevie are without a doubt my spiritual leaders
whose altar i strive to pay homage to daily!!
its been a long road
but hey when i post ALL there works here i hope at least to be their HIGH PRIEST! lol

dont fret Wally my days of tab blasts are done, no time etc
furthermore these tabs have all been killers to do and
despite the fact that the daily top ten never changes i would like them to be seen, appreciated and learnt before they disappear into
the vaults of obscurity

i butcherins of the english lexicons are deliberate!
you can take the tin man out da country but you cant take the country out da tin man!!!
ive always had a soft and funny spot for the "English" out of Okie, Georgia, Tennessee and louisana. besides here it has always given you varmints fodder for the forums and has made it easy to get my point across.

besides it allows us to see your best side the "wise ass side" cuz i tell ya bwoy the udda side ain't perdy!! lmfao!!!

but be careful.. see before with sally and kate i had to be in your neck of the woods but now i can stay on the best side of north america and take ur wise crackin ass out!!!

my birthday was a gooddun
apart from a "gift cert" for two weeks at quantico with the Marine snipers unit (the things you crazy yanks sell i tells ya)
i got a Barrett m80!! 5 clip mag that dispenses 11.7 (50 cal rounds)
im using Raufus rounds and taking out Caribou from almost 3000 yards!
i havent decided as to whether to get to nova or toronto and take ur ass out while you paddle down that river or while you whittle on ur porch!! lmao

but not for a whiles yet i missed ya too much and need to get a fill of wally wise cracks lol

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.