Harmonica Chat :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Come here to talk all about harmonicas. 
does anybody know the name of the Oscar Meyer wiener song?
Posted by: MRDANA (69.139.38.---)
Date: June 02, 2014 12:59AM

I'm just a beginner and still playing simple songs. Does anybody know the name of the Oscar Meyer wiener song. You know the song that goes, oh I wish I was an Oscar Meyer wiener, no jokes please! Any help would be great appreciated.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: does anybody know the name of the Oscar Meyer wiener song?
Posted by: yukon (24.144.160.---)
Date: June 02, 2014 07:37AM

If you are referring to the jingle that ran from 1963 to about 2010 and if memory serves me correctly was the song used the longest time as an advertisement by a company and one of the most famous jingles used. I don't have a clue what song you are talking about. Ok really now I believe it is "Oscar Mayer Wiener Song",not to be confused with the "Oscar Mayer Bologna Song", if you are going to play it you will need to have a G harp if you want to play it in key, if you don't have a G harp any other will still work. You will though have to be able to bend notes as you will play a -3" note 5 times. If you would like I will post the tab in the next day or two for you. I may even post a tab for both songs unless someone does it before me.

Date: June 02, 2014 09:19PM

Yes, that's the jingle I'm talking about. if you have the chance please post it. Would a Suzuki valved hi G harmonica work?

Posted by: yukon (24.144.160.---)
Date: June 03, 2014 07:12AM

I have it posted now, I also did the bologna song. Your harmonica will work just perfect for it.

Date: June 03, 2014 05:25PM

Thank You thumbs up

Posted by: Windjammer (65.78.169.---)
Date: March 03, 2015 07:56AM

"I Wish I Were An Oscar Meyer Wiener" and here is the secret tab that you will see nowhere elseeye popping smiley [drive.google.com]
(I hope the moderators let this link stay here).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.