Harmonica Chat :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Come here to talk all about harmonicas. 
chrisisstoops
Posted by: chrismoreno (174.134.118.---)
Date: March 13, 2013 02:17AM

hello chris has been really really bad. two words hair dryer 12 hole chromatica. heres my yahoo account with the picture of my grave mistake as my profile picture. please please help. it still works but has a sorta an airy sound. if there is anything i can do please be helpful becuz whats done is done and i just wanna use my 180 dollar new chromatica again. im sure i can fix it or something i mean i just played greensleeves but i miss the old sound i just thought itd warm it up. im new im new what do i know:/

right click to open in new tab or window

[profile.yahoo.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2013 10:27AM by chrismoreno.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CHRISISSTUPID!!
Posted by: WaltP (166.147.120.---)
Date: March 13, 2013 12:49PM

I don't know the manufacturer of your harp but if you write to them they should be able to send you a windsaver set, then you carefully glue them on. You should be able to find instructions on the net. The next alternative is to send it to them and pay them to do it.

Posted by: harmusman (82.44.234.---)
Date: April 18, 2013 11:13AM

If you would like a "Do it yourself" answer, I myself got too near to heat with my chromatic W/savers. Got myself out of trouble by cutting my own savers out of some laminator plastic and stuck them in place with super glue, they are still working, and I put this helpful weeze up on Harptabs under "lost or damaged your windsavers" I have since bought windsavers on Ebay, you can get them.

Posted by: chrismoreno (174.134.118.---)
Date: April 20, 2013 10:21AM

Hey everyone sorry for being a booger and posting to often. well the chromatica worked just fine without windsavers but i got rid of it because i rather get into playing diatonic. im saving up money to buy a five pack of marine bands for 150 bucks. i have a B flat marine band which i love and im already learning how to bend. i apologize again for all the post. i have no idea how to delete this outdated post.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.