Harmonica Chat :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Come here to talk all about harmonicas. 
Bushman bullet mic is back!
Posted by: paulw (---.dhcp.bycy.mi.charter.com)
Date: March 01, 2006 08:50PM

Hey everyone it looks like the Bushman bullet mic is back.

I see its on the Bushman Music Works site again. Hopefully Coast to Coast will be carrying it again soon.

If you need one, it comes highly recomeded by my favorite reviewer...me...lol

I bought one a few months ago out of faith in the Bushman product line. It is everthing the discription states. As compairison to some of the mics I have tryed out or own; 1. Its the best lookin bullet I own. 2. its simular to a green bullet only cleaner when you want it to be and your able to get more grit from your amp with the higher volume . Kind of like a cross breed of a green bullet and a Sure sm57 with better feedback control. I can get more volume before feed back with this mic than any other one I own.

This is through a Fender pro jr amp with a jenson J10Q speaker. I had a green bullet but returned it because the Bushman bullet seemed to do everthing it could do and more with less feedback and it was easyer to hold. Its the same size as a Bluesblaster but not as fat as it tapers back to the rear of the mic. I have a bluesblaster (jt30) as well which is good if you want a lot of grit, I like it but it can get a little too gritty and feedback when I dont want it to some times.

The Bushman bullet is my favorite mic and I currently own The bushman bullet, Sure sm57, Honer bluesblaster and a shaker madcat.

Im no giging pro, but thats my two cents worth.

Paul

Post Edited (03-01-06 17:52)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bushman bullet mic is back!
Posted by: paulw (---.dhcp.bycy.mi.charter.com)
Date: March 01, 2006 09:08PM

Looks like John has put up a post on its return on the Bushman forum. Very interesting..

Re: Bushman bullet mic is back!
Posted by: dstaats (---.lax.untd.com)
Date: March 02, 2006 07:07AM

I caught that post by John too... it was very heart warming to hear the intergrity in Musician's Friends and Nady... and great to see the Torpedo back in biz. (toothy grin)))

I liked your review of the Bushman mic... Paul, you should consider putting that review in the REVIEWS section of this forum. I think it would be helpful to those interested.

I would also like to hear some Reviews on Amps too. (wink, grin)))

~always Maria.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.