Harmonica Chat :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Come here to talk all about harmonicas. 
just a thought
Posted by: Qwante (62.65.107.---)
Date: July 14, 2005 12:47AM

[www.harmonica-lessons.co.uk]
I was thinking of joining this site 'cuz it's really hard to find any really good free lessons. do you think it's a good choice or do you have any other sites worth looking up?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: just a thought
Posted by: dstaats (---.lax.untd.com)
Date: August 02, 2005 02:15PM

I wouldn't know anything about takin' lessons online. I'm trying to teach myself. But, I did find a wonderful reference I like about Harmonicas that I have found very helpful.

Try here: [www.angelfire.com]

Good luck & happy harpin'

~always Maria.

Posted by: pharpy (---.sip.mob.bellsouth.net)
Date: August 03, 2005 01:37PM

You might try [www.volcano.net] or [www.harmonicacountry.com].

You might also give [www.harmonicaclub.com] a try if you are considering paid sites. They've got a free message board so you would'nt have to sign up right away if you wanted to get a feel for the place.

Posted by: Qwante (62.65.107.---)
Date: August 10, 2005 07:36PM

thanks for the responses smiling smiley

Posted by: dstaats (---.lax.untd.com)
Date: August 11, 2005 12:21AM

I went to harmonicaclub.com today, & they do have a FREE forum that might be beneficial. To access the tabbed music, a paid membership is required. The only thing about clubs is they can be soo exclusive.

I'm rather fond of harptabs because it acts more like a "community." (wink, grin)))

~always Maria.

Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: August 11, 2005 01:52AM

I was a member of harmonicaclub.com for a while. I wasn't happy with the layout there, especially since I was paying money to be a member. They do have a lot of members and a lot of information there though.

Posted by: pharpy (---.mob.bellsouth.net)
Date: August 11, 2005 02:45PM

As far as [www.harmonicaclub.com] goes, don't let the word "club" in the name be misleading. It's not as clicquish (SP?) as you might suspect. I must agree with Nick, though on the fact they need a better layout, but it works. There are at least 3 of us that I can think of who are members here as well. I'm sure there are probably more. But, as with anything, not every site is for everyone.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.