Requests :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Post your tab requests here. 
Bach Badinerei on harp
Posted by: aeroads (24.60.89.---)
Date: October 14, 2014 06:23PM

After years of playing old folk music, I got the urge to stretch to play some JS Bach, specifically BWV 1067, the Badinerei. I got a Midi-File from a kind person on the site and I play along OK but I sure would benefit from a TAB for this piece. Please don't get scared with the Bach references. If anyone has any suggestions or advice I sure would be appreciative. I play key of C diatomic ProMaster. Many thanks Murray Randall

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bach Badinerei on harp
Posted by: beads (107.136.17.---)
Date: October 17, 2014 12:31AM

This may help you make your own:

[www.flutetunes.com]

It is in Bm. On a C harp you could play it in 4th position key of Am. To be in Bm you would play it in 4th position on a D harp. There are accidentals so you will either need to bend some notes or else simplify your version.
By the way, flutetunes.com is a great source for free sheet music. The flute has the same range as the standard harp.

Re: Bach Badinerei on harp
Posted by: aeroads (24.60.89.---)
Date: October 17, 2014 05:59PM

Yes thanks I had downloaded the FluteTunes sheet And I play along with the Midi File music sort of OK I see myself needing tabs or sheet that I draw up to get it closer to Bach's piece It doesn't bother me to cheat here and there, slow the tempo down a bit to get something that I am capable of doing I don't think JS B would be too critical I had hoped that someone might have worked up a tab or have done other Baroque music many thanks Murray Randall

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.