Requests :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Post your tab requests here. 
You Wont Be Satisfied
Posted by: tobes_galumphing1 (188.103.250.---)
Date: May 27, 2014 07:35PM

Hello everyone,

I have only just finished my reg on here and feel free to be out and about to bother the realm with a request.

This tune is a favourite in my Jazz collection and although it has seen many interpretations over time, I prefer old Satch's and much underrated Perry Como.
So if anyone with the experience and musical understanding - which I, the hobbyist, lack - on how to transcript a song into tabs, could take care of :

'You Wont Be Satisfied (Until You Break My Heart)'
W/M : Freddy James & Larry Stock

I play a Hohner Special 20, key of C.

Lots of thanks in advance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: You Wont Be Satisfied
Posted by: WaltP (96.238.107.---)
Date: May 28, 2014 02:33PM

I managed to find a version by Louise Carlyle, but unfortunately it suffers the problem of a lot of jazz, it doesn't work on a diatonic because there are too many notes not in the key of the song. I'll try to put up a chromatic version when my turn rolls around again. If you know of any sheet music for the song available on line, let me know.
Walt

Posted by: tobes_galumphing1 (188.103.250.---)
Date: May 28, 2014 08:25PM

Thanks alot for your effort Walt. To be honest I haven't looked for any sheet music for it, since it would, to me, make as much sense as a clockwork does to a squirrel. I will look into it and try help as much as I can. smiling smiley

Posted by: WaltP (96.238.107.---)
Date: May 30, 2014 06:14PM

I just posted a chromatic version and IM'd you the beginning of the song for a diatonic. Good luck with it.
Walt

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.