Member Links :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Here is a place where our members can post links to their favorite sites. 
youtube
Posted by: wottatank (---.nsw.bigpond.net.au)
Date: July 05, 2009 10:25AM

Youtube is one of the best sites for watching people play and share their harmonica videos, one of my favourites are, Super mario brothers on harmonica done by a guy wearing a 1up shirt its pretty kwl.lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: youtube
Date: July 05, 2009 10:26AM

Yer he's good

I wish I coould play like that!

lololololololololol I love Super mario!!!

Posted by: gene (---.dsl.rcsntx.swbell.net)
Date: July 05, 2009 09:30PM

One of my favorite You Tubers is Hakan Ehn. I don't like all his stuff, but I like a lot of it.

Another is Christellester (Christelle Berthon). I admire her talent and tone VERY much, but most of her songs bore me.

Date: July 05, 2009 09:58PM

is that the chick that did the entertainer? it was one of her songs. She really enphasises the sound and she wears a black hat.

Date: July 05, 2009 10:37PM

Christelle's not famous, except on You Tube.

Christelle
Hakan Ehn

(I know I said, "Don't stop chasing points," but your first several posts in this thread...hmmmm....)

Post Edited (2009-07-05 18:40:44)

Date: July 06, 2009 05:54AM

yer thats the girl playing the entertainer. The one with the black hat.
Hey I've got a few views on my posts a couple of yours don't though.

Date: July 06, 2009 09:36AM

this post has more views than harmonicarl. and the only view was by me!!!!!!!!!!! lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Date: July 06, 2009 09:53PM

I think you're looking at the number of replies. The number of views is not shown for forum posts.

Post Edited (2009-07-06 17:54:23)

Date: July 07, 2009 06:52AM

yer... i meant that. sorry im not an expert.

Posted by: God (---.mobileonline.telia.com)
Date: August 13, 2009 08:06PM

I hate being the one pointing this out, seeing as I'm a newcomer around here. But, Wottatank, I believe there is a edit button. So if you forgot to write something in your post, and no one has answered after you, please edit it, don't make a new one.

I'm not trying to be a dick, just wanted to point it out. It makes the threads look cleaner when the messages is written in one post, and not in four, which means they will be easier to follow. IMO.

Edit: just checking.

Post Edited (2009-08-14 14:48:41)

Date: August 13, 2009 11:27PM

God, you're post has prompted me to write something that has been on my mind for a long, long time:

I wish that the "Post Edited" text wouldn't show up if the post was edited a very short time after the original post. I think about half my posts say "Post Edited" because I usually catch a mispelling or improper punctuation or think of a clearer way to word something right after I hit the "Post" button. All those "Post Edited" lines clutter up the board and make me look stupid.

Posted by: God (---.146.82.customer.modumktv.no)
Date: August 14, 2009 06:55PM

I agree that it's somewhat of a clumsy way of announcing that the post was edited, but, in my opinion, it's much better to have a well written text, within one post, than sevreal after eachother, or one with faults you could have fixed.

And it does not make you look stupid, it makes you look as if you care about what you write, or more importantly, how the rest of the forum have to read what you write. People who edit their posts are polite, not stupid.

Posted by: Werkis2 (95.68.94.---)
Date: March 01, 2010 01:33AM

Hakan Ehn is one of my favorite players to but he plays by ear and never gives tabs what i realy want for mine Gm, Fm harmonicas

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.