Reviews :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
In here you will find reviews of harmonicas and harmonica related products done by our members. 
Bushman deltafrost
Posted by: pjd777 (78.147.148.---)
Date: September 05, 2010 11:03PM

been playing 8 months so learning one or two things few weeks ago I bought a suzuki bluemaster in C not a bank breaker but have to say top notch value for money plays very well bends easy and ob,s good as well good blues harp liked it so much sent off for one in key of G was not dissapointed for any other beginners out there I will go so far as to recommend I am in UK I suppose it would sell for about $26 in the states. Then I was reading about the bushman delta frost and it was said it is supposed to be the same as the blues master cut a long yarn short it arrived last friday in key of C must say it is kinda simllar but not xactly the same but be honest I cant choose between them and I am glad I bought the delta frost its a real good harp both have plastic combs which I favour and both have fosfer bronze reeds for durabillity and I nearly fore got the delta frost also bends really well and o/b,s good wouldnt be at all hesitant about buying bushman in the future. There is life after hohner of which I own five of.

Post Edited (2010-09-05 19:08:01)

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.