Reviews :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
In here you will find reviews of harmonicas and harmonica related products done by our members. 
blues master
Posted by: pjd777 (78.147.100.---)
Date: August 14, 2010 10:58PM

took delivery of suzuki blues master today nice harp easy to play much easier than the manji I got two months or so ago and under half the price you need lungs like bellows to play that baby so I dont play it too hard going may be when I have been playing longer I may do better. Any one else got a manji ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: blues master
Posted by: IanKnights (---.bb.sky.com)
Date: August 15, 2010 06:34PM

I have a Manji in A - it's a dream to play - very responsive - bends are great - takes very little effort to get loads of volume from it. It feels and sounds fantastic, straight out of the box! You must have got a bad one by the sound of things... sad smiley

Post Edited (2010-08-15 15:47:22)

Posted by: pjd777 (78.147.100.---)
Date: August 15, 2010 11:18PM

I did wonder why it was so difficult to play its like it seems to resist me
ha well I guese ur right I got a lemon and xpensive lemon at that.

Posted by: God (---.80-203-226.nextgentel.com)
Date: August 21, 2010 08:41AM

I have two manjis, in C and D. I can't really complain, in the start I felt that they responded too easilly, but I'm starting to get used to that now. The blue third is a bit hard to get on them in comparison to other harps I have (in the same key), but hopefully it'll get better by time.

Posted by: pjd777 (78.147.165.---)
Date: September 15, 2010 11:36PM

dont get me wrong the Manji is a real good harp and does not miss a note I think the problem is me it too much harp for me at the moment but I play it every day in the hope that I will improve enough to do it justice and you are right it bends beautifully really good for playing blues riffs which I am learning but only 8 months its early days for me got to learn to walk b 4 I can run.

Posted by: grayharp (---.jetstream.xtra.co.nz)
Date: September 16, 2010 10:48AM

I have a Manji in G and use it almost every day and really do like it probably the best of all I've got. I want to get a couple more...possibly D and A

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.