Reviews :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
In here you will find reviews of harmonicas and harmonica related products done by our members. 
Trumpet Call
Posted by: Spamalot (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: December 12, 2009 01:55AM

The Hohner Trumpet Call Harmonica;

A work of art with a sound all its own. If you have a few extra bucks for holiday shopping, definitely get one. They are rather hard to find, but;

[www.grothmusic.com]

They still have some. Not exactly the most comfortable harmonica to play, the comb tends to be a bit abraisive. But, it plays all of your favorite diatonic tabs with a rich, full, octave tuned sound.

The trumpet bells can be used to create all sorts of cool effects and out-of-this world sounds. The overall size and shape of the instrument make it rather cumbersome for spur-of-the-moment playing or pocket transport. However, the shock and awe effect it produces far outweigh any sort of difficulties it may have.

I got mine a few weeks ago and I love it! It's the best-looking harmonica I've ever seen. The sound can't be beat by any conventional, or even similarly priced harp. It was a limited edition reproduction, so if you want it, get it now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trumpet Call
Posted by: Werkis2 (95.68.94.---)
Date: March 14, 2010 06:57PM

That is monster harmonica grinning smiley great if you have chnge put video on yotube what tou doing with it we want to see it !!!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.