Trumpet Call
Posted by: Spamalot (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: December 12, 2009 01:55AM

The Hohner Trumpet Call Harmonica;

A work of art with a sound all its own. If you have a few extra bucks for holiday shopping, definitely get one. They are rather hard to find, but;

[www.grothmusic.com]

They still have some. Not exactly the most comfortable harmonica to play, the comb tends to be a bit abraisive. But, it plays all of your favorite diatonic tabs with a rich, full, octave tuned sound.

The trumpet bells can be used to create all sorts of cool effects and out-of-this world sounds. The overall size and shape of the instrument make it rather cumbersome for spur-of-the-moment playing or pocket transport. However, the shock and awe effect it produces far outweigh any sort of difficulties it may have.

I got mine a few weeks ago and I love it! It's the best-looking harmonica I've ever seen. The sound can't be beat by any conventional, or even similarly priced harp. It was a limited edition reproduction, so if you want it, get it now.

Re: Trumpet Call
Posted by: Werkis2 (95.68.94.---)
Date: March 14, 2010 06:57PM

That is monster harmonica grinning smiley great if you have chnge put video on yotube what tou doing with it we want to see it !!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.