Reviews :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
In here you will find reviews of harmonicas and harmonica related products done by our members. 
The Harp Depot
Posted by: gene (---.swbell.net)
Date: May 10, 2009 12:58AM

This is a copy/paste from another forum:

"i have heard many complaints about Harp Depot ,, but I called them monday ,they had the 2 Lees I needed to make a Paddy in stock, and I got them today . 5 days aint bad.
I asked the guy about the complaints , he told me it was himself & the owners son running it now . and they had got rid of the guys who didnt want to work.
So SV,s and others are still attainable , and their previous problems seem to be fixed."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Harp Depot
Posted by: gatman (---.lv.lv.cox.net)
Date: May 10, 2009 02:03AM

I was looking on there at Suzuki Metal Major / Minor. thinking they might be fun to play with. Then I saw the Hohner Puck, about the same width, ten holes, lower cost. Any thoughts ?

Posted by: gene (---.dsl.rcsntx.swbell.net)
Date: May 10, 2009 04:49AM

Nope. Don't know nuthin' 'bout 'em.

Posted by: Justice (---.198.omne.uk.net)
Date: May 10, 2009 07:27AM

hey gat, ive got the metal minor and major and there ok but to be honest your not going to play them much, the minor i dont play at all but the majors ok and you can play few nice riffs on it. And i learned to play on a puck there fine, playable, just but a bit shrill, so if it out of the two i would go for the puck. But in all honesty if you wanting a small harmonica go fot the Big six its fantastic, better than most full size harps, but its about 3 times the amount.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.