Reviews :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
In here you will find reviews of harmonicas and harmonica related products done by our members. 
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: BLUES HARP MS??
Posted by: Blues_slanger (---.belrs4.nsw.optusnet.com.au)
Date: October 29, 2010 10:58AM

After readind some of the coments about this harp i need to say that i since i have picked up my Blues Harp i havent turned back. Just cant beat it for playin 12 bars, Rhythms solos and it sound fukin great through an amp.n Its all up to personal preference but the blues harp is the **** man.

P.S i also tried a few of other harps and personally prefer the wood combs over the plastic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: railjumper (---.dsl.hstntx.swbell.net)
Date: December 25, 2010 05:34AM

I like the Blues Harp. I've had them in just about every key. I've been leaning more back to the Special 20 just because they are easier for me to clean. I like the Golden Melody for single note playing, which is what they are tuned for. They are a little hard to get used to after playing other harps I think because of how wide and flat they are on the hole side. The cover is closer to the edge and flatter instead of curved back.
No matter what harp you start, with if you stay with it, you will find yourself buying all kinds of different harps over the years. You will have harps laying all over the house, in your car, in your wifes car, in your shop or garage, at work............! Tell me that ain't true.

Posted by: Blues_slanger (115.187.249.---)
Date: January 20, 2011 01:29AM

I have tried and tested allot of different harps, Blues band is my favourite. I have colleked a full set all 12 keys. The reason why i like them is the smaller holes make it easier to play chords then come in on a bent 3 etc. I also enjoy playin suzuki Blues Master, and also have a Hohner pro harp.

Marine bands are also a solid harp.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.