Reviews :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
In here you will find reviews of harmonicas and harmonica related products done by our members. 
jambone
Posted by: gatman (---.lv.lv.cox.net)
Date: September 05, 2007 08:31PM

Has anyone out there tried a jambone? Musicians friend has them on clearence for $5. they seem to be getting pretty decent reviews considering the price. But then again, maybe they aren't showing up here because they're not wurth talking about.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: jambone
Posted by: sully (---.dhcp.embarqhsd.net)
Date: September 05, 2007 09:03PM

you get what you pay for....always. There are no real bargains anymore. People go to EBAY and pay more than brand new in the store. There are harps in the 15-18 dollar range. They will be in tune and playable. the $12 and under crowd only gets good reviews from folks who do not know better.

Re: jambone
Posted by: gatman (---.lv.lv.cox.net)
Date: September 05, 2007 10:21PM

Thank's Sully, I was skeptical of the reviews because of the price. I'm here to get info from you guy's who are more experienced than I am; I read your 5 cent history on the Bushman review, and I think I'll take Your word for it. You probably have as much expertise as three quarters of the people here, combined. One other thing that You taught me: Get an e-bay account and sell my crap for more than it is worth!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.