Reviews :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
In here you will find reviews of harmonicas and harmonica related products done by our members. 
more of a site review...
Posted by: jauz2 (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date: October 23, 2006 09:43PM

i ordered an echo octave 14-hole off of musiciansfriend.com in the last week of september and it still hasn't come yet....this is the first time mf has failed me....

WHERE IS THE HARP!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!

i asked them about it in their live assistance chat, and all they say is 'you'll probably get it by the end of the month...'....i don't think its gonna happen, because they're not getting them in from the manufacturer until nov. 1!...why is it taking the manufacturer so long!?!?!?!???!

po'd right now...soooo impatient for my new harp...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more of a site review...
Posted by: chibluesteve (---.hsd1.wa.comcast.net)
Date: October 24, 2006 12:25AM

On this topic.

I have ordered harps several times from Coast to Coast. They shipped the next day every time.

I have not had this kind of service from ANY other place I have ordered anything from.

Try Coast to Coast.

Posted by: Angus (---.washdc.east.verizon.net)
Date: October 24, 2006 01:39AM

I had the same experience with Coast to Coast--immediate shipment received in a few days; however, the US post office smashed the box it came in so I received a flatted Special 20 and a flattened Suzuki Easy Rider (for my son). I had to mail them back to Coast to Coast, but they credited me the postage and sent out replacements right after they received the damaged merchandise. They seem like a good bunch of guys and they've got some good tips on their website too!
-Marc

Date: October 24, 2006 07:23PM

sounds like a good idea. i'll definitely use them next time.

Posted by: tomahawk59 (71.31.131.---)
Date: October 24, 2006 08:46PM

Sorry you had a bad experience with Musicians Friend. I have ordered all my harps from them( about 25 so far) and have never had a bad experience.

Date: October 25, 2006 07:27PM

i think it was because of the harp actually. have any of those 25 been octave-tuned harps?..i think hohner had less of those specific ones in stock..

CANNOT WAIT MUCH LONGER!?!?!?!

Posted by: tomahawk59 (---.hsd1.oh.comcast.net)
Date: October 26, 2006 01:06AM

mcrickson wrote:

> i think it was because of the harp actually. have any of those
> 25 been octave-tuned harps?..i think hohner had less of those
> specific ones in stock..
>
> CANNOT WAIT MUCH LONGER!?!?!?!

No, I have a set of Blues Harps & a set Of Golden Melodies along with a couple of Meisterklasse and a Hering Vintage Harp. I am looking into a chromatic, but haven't decided which one.

Date: October 26, 2006 09:22PM

you should try one of the tremolo harps i reviewed recently if you ever get the chance.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.