Reviews :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
In here you will find reviews of harmonicas and harmonica related products done by our members. 
Regal Mississippi Tremolo Harp
Posted by: jauz2 (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date: October 13, 2006 07:33PM

oh yes, another review of a tremolo harp! i don't think a lot of you guys play them, which is why i was hesitant about posting this, but trem-harps aren't really as bad as they look (20-24holes etc.)...especially this one; my grandfather sent me this harp today. it is my first tremolo in the key of C, which makes it even more enjoyable because i don't have to transpose any more of the songs i play on diatonic harp as well onto my other G tremolo...now i'm not sure exactly how much he bought it for, but i think it was off of the home-shopping network, he usually buys off of that. this trem is a 20-holer, which makes it even easier for harp-guitar/piano doublers like myself to fit it into a rack...YES, A TREM THAT FITS IN A RACK! >salvation< for trem harp doublers...also, you may have never heard of regal, but they actually did an incredible job on this harp bend-wise..before, trem harpists needed to pull up, using only one set of holes to bend..NOT SO with this trem, and its the main reason why it rocks...you get the occasional whistle, which i why i don't recommend it for recording as much, but for life-long indies like me, it can make for some serious traditional folkage...if you see this, i suggest you buy it!

rating: 4of5

cinn mcrickson

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.