TRANSPOSED FROM THE KEY OF Ab MAJOR TO THE KEY OF C MAJOR
Double Bass Range: C2 to C3
Tabbed for the Double Bass Harmonica
The Double Bass Harmonica is a Blow Only instrument.
This accompaniment is be played entirely on the Lower harp.
1. There are loved ones in the glo – ry,
2. In the joy – ous days of child-hood,
3. You re –mem – ber songs of heav- en,
4. You can pic - ture hap - py gath’rings
5. One by one their seats were emp-tied,
L6 L6 L6 L6 L6 L6 L13 L13
1. Who’s dear forms you oft-en miss,
2. Oft they told of wondrous love
3. Which you sang with childish voice,
4. Round the fire-side long a go,
5. One by one they went a way,
L13 L8 L9 L9 L9 L9 L6
1. When you close your earth-ly sto - ry
2. Point-ed to the dy – ing Sav - iour,
3. Do you love the hymns they taught you,
4. And you think of tear- ful part- ings,
5. Now the fam - i – ly is part- ed,
L6 L6 L6 L6 L8 L10 L13 L13
1. Will you join them in their bliss?
2. Now they dwell with Him a - bove,
3. Or are songs of earth your choice?
4. When they left you here be – low.
5. Will it be com- plete one day?
L8 L8 L10 L10 L7 L7 L10
Will the cir-cle be un-brok-en By and by,___ by and by?
L13 L13 L13 L13 L6 L6 L6 L6 L8 L8 L9____ L9 L9 L6
Is a bet-ter home a-wait-ing In the sky, in the sky?
L6 L6 L9 L9 L8 L10 L13 L13 L10 L10 L10 L10 L10 L6