5 5 5 6 4 -4 -4 5
Jesus, Thy blood and righteousness
6 6 6 7 -7 -6 -6 6
My beauty are, my glorious dress;
6 6 6 6 5 -5 -5 -5
Midst flaming worlds, in these arrayed,
5 5 5 5 6 -4 -4 4
With joy shall I lift up my head.
2. Bold shall I stand in that great day,
Cleansed and redeemed, no debt to pay;
Fully absolved through these I am
From sin and fear, from guilt and shame.
3. Lord, I believe Thy precious blood,
Which at the mercy seat of God
Pleads for the captives' liberty,
Was also shed in love for me.
4. Lord, I believe were sinners more
Than sands upon the ocean shore,
Thou hast for all a ransom paid,
For all a full atonement made.
5. When from the dust of death I rise
To claim my mansion in the skies,
This then shall be my only plea:
Jesus hath lived and died for me.
6. Jesus, be endless praise to Thee,
Whose boundless mercy hath for me,
For me, and all Thy hands have made,
An everlasting ransom paid.