General :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have something besides harmonicas on your mind? Talk about it here. 
Hello, been a day or six.
Posted by: Pulp (108.162.221.---)
Date: July 11, 2016 02:18PM

Just thought I'd give an update on me, and share a new (to me) artist I just discovered. It's been a busy year since my wife passed away. I'm now retired from the big old stinky paper mill in Valliant, OK. I met a lady while back and we were married in June. I'm now living in Durant, OK. My new wife's brother in law and nephews have a band called Red Rock Road. Hopefully, I'll get my harmonicas dusted off and join them every once in awhile.

Anyway, I went to a concert last Friday night. John Fullbright is the artist. He is an extremely gifted songwriter, guitar player, keyboard player, and harmonica player. I'm always a day late on hearing of people, y'all probably know of him. Here's one of his songs:

[www.youtube.com]

And here's a link to Red Rock Road on soundcloud:

[soundcloud.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2016 02:21PM by Pulp.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hello, been a day or six.
Posted by: EarthDogHarpin (108.162.220.---)
Date: July 26, 2016 10:58PM

Welcome back from your long sojourn, my friend. You have been missed. So glad to hear that happiness has once again returned to your life!

Dust off those harps of yours and get to playing again. When you get the opportunity to join in with Red Rock Road, please record it and post a link! smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.