HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
Last Login Problem
Posted by: Mitchell_Harmonica (---.dhcp.embarqhsd.net)
Date: December 02, 2006 03:15PM

This isn't really a problem that affects my use of the site but it struck me as odd. I joined Nov. 17th. My last login date rarely updated and I had to login like 4 times one day for it to be updated to the 25th. I've logged in AT LEAST once every single day since then and it still says the 25th. I just don't want people who view my account to think I'm inactive, after all how could I not be logged in in a week if I'm typing all these messages?

Mitch

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Last Login Problem
Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: December 03, 2006 03:25AM

The forum and the website have different login systems so technically unless you log into the site it doesn't register it. You can also post in the forum without actually logging into the site. This has always been a small glitch that I just didn't want to spend time fixing. Thats what happens when you custom code the link between several systems.

Posted by: Mitchell_Harmonica (---.dhcp.embarqhsd.net)
Date: December 06, 2006 09:58PM

Yeah I've been logging inot the site. But my internet used to show the "click this to close this box" and the page reloaded, now with explorer 7 it asks, do you want to close this page and then i have to hit homepage again, no biggie. I can always log in on a differen't computer some where some time.

Mitch

Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: December 07, 2006 05:35PM

Yes I hate that IE 7 does that with the login page. It may cause me to redesign the login page all together, since now it isn't functioning the way I have intended.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.