HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
New Song Order
Posted by: chibluesteve (---.hsd1.wa.comcast.net)
Date: October 31, 2006 04:55AM

I just noticed that when you post more than one song, they do not appear in the order you posted them.

The last song I posted is listed first.

???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Song Order
Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: October 31, 2006 04:58AM

I have noticed this as well and can't figure out how it happens. The system has them as being posted in the order it displays them with the time stamp, but the order in the database has it in the order it was actually posted.

Date: October 31, 2006 05:01AM

Sorry reverse that the songs in the database show up with the wrong order but the date stamps are correct. Which is like totally wacky, it is like the server's time is changing or something.

Posted by: Wailer (---.sw.biz.rr.com)
Date: November 03, 2006 09:25PM

It's been awhile since I've added songs, but it seems like the last song posted has always bumped the previous song. To me it makes sense for the last song you post to be listed first. The next person to post after you, is then listed first. Just my 2 cents.

Date: November 03, 2006 09:32PM

The issue is sometime when you post a song it will go before a song you already have posted. It happens when tabs are posted very close to each other.

Posted by: Wailer (---.sw.biz.rr.com)
Date: November 03, 2006 09:39PM

I C,

I was going off Chibluesteve's last line, in his first post: "The last song I posted is listed first."

To me, that seems like the way it's supposed to work.

Date: November 04, 2006 05:33AM

Yes, he meant it reversed lol.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.