HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
little forum error
Posted by: Chakra (---.server.ntli.net)
Date: August 16, 2006 05:56PM

Whenever clicking 'Older Messages' in the Lessons and Reviews forums, I get this error.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/harptabs/www/settings.php:36) in /home/harptabs/www/phorum-3.4.8a/list.php on line 153

Works fine on other forums though. Tried it in both Opera and Internet Explorer web browsers to no avail. Am I doing something wrong?

Nice place by the way. smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: little forum error
Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: August 17, 2006 06:48AM

Thank you for bring that to my attention, unfortunately I am on vaction this week so I don't have time to fix it. That is an error with the coding on the site. What is happening is I am sending information for the page to use as a header and then the forum software is trying to do the same. I should be able to just rearrange the order things are called to fix that but I have to take a look at it when I am back and have the time.

Re: little forum error
Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: September 21, 2006 04:07PM

I believe this is fixed now I just noticed I never posted the follow-up after I fixed it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.