HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
Newest Songs?
Posted by: pleuksar (---.nas1.gainesville1.fl.us.da.qwest.net)
Date: May 26, 2006 12:39AM

I just posted "I Will Rejoice In You and Be Glad", then I posted "I Will Call Upon The Lord", and they appeared in the "10 Newest Songs" posting out of order...

Why did this occur? It seems unusual...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Newest Songs?
Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: May 26, 2006 04:31AM

I don't know why it is out of order, but the times they were posted shows them in order. If you check the created dates on both tabs they are in the correct order and that is the order which I display the tabs by. The index (numeric number assigned to every tab) does show that you posted them in the reverse order. The only thing I can think of is that you opened the second tab window and first put in the tab and then submited it after you submited the other one.

Posted by: pleuksar (---.nas3.gainesville1.fl.us.da.qwest.net)
Date: May 26, 2006 08:03PM

Actually I tabbed and posted one before the other as a complete process, so I do not understand what happened- and the CCR tab that Girraffe posted did not change position after I posted- it remained newest.

Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: May 27, 2006 05:24AM

It is very weird thats for sure, the dates seem right but the indexs seem to show the tabs were posted in a different order.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.