HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
tab posting via request a tab...
Posted by: pleuksar (---.nas1.gainesville1.fl.us.da.qwest.net)
Date: May 13, 2006 10:59PM

Nick,
When I had tabbed "I Believe I Can Fly", I checked the requests to see if someone had requested it. One of our members actually had, but he had "R Kelly" in the title. When I submitted the song, I removed "R Kelly" from the title, and subsequently the request still exists. I had hoped to satisfy the request as well as post the song, but this member may not even know that his request was filled... Could you, please help?

-Rufus

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: tab posting via request a tab...
Posted by: chibluesteve (---.hsd1.wa.comcast.net)
Date: May 14, 2006 02:23PM

There are a LOT of songs that have been posted that are still listed in requests. There are a lot of spelling errors in the request section. Cleaning it up would be aa lot of work.

Posted by: Infamis (---.neoplus.adsl.tpnet.pl)
Date: May 14, 2006 08:19PM

Yeah... Someone should clean up this mess =D No offneded =D

Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: May 15, 2006 12:46AM

I orginally thought the request page was great, but it has really become one of the parts of the site that i just hate. If their are spelling errors or people post the title of a song and the artist name the request doesn't get filled properly. Unfortunatelly I just don't know how to possible fix the problem.

Posted by: pleuksar (---.nas1.gainesville1.fl.us.da.qwest.net)
Date: May 15, 2006 02:05AM

Okay. I understand what you are saying.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.