Still in Request a Tab
Posted by: chibluesteve (---.hsd1.wa.comcast.net)
Date: January 16, 2006 06:48AM

There are a lot of songs in the Request a Tab section that have already been posted. It looks like there are spelling differences between the requests and the tabs. I guess a lot of people who put in requests do not remove them when their song has been posted.

Re: Still in Request a Tab
Posted by: [email protected] (---.com)
Date: January 16, 2006 07:37AM

I've noticed that also. Or they have a song title and comments as a request
"Anything by so-in-so"

I've filled at least 2 requests that I know of. I may have posted tabs for requests without knowing they were requested. I tab what I like.

As I've mentioned in other posts, there are a lot of songs I'd like to tab but find it impossible with a diatonic harp because of note complexity or octive range. It's possible that songs requested may not be possible to do on a diatonic harp.

Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: January 16, 2006 07:59AM

Yes the request page is getting quite large, I am the one who goes in and cleans out the already posted requests. I have not done it recently because I have been lazy but I will do it now.

Posted by: dstaats (---.lax.untd.com)
Date: January 17, 2006 04:44PM

I've only got one song request posted, Tempted by Hall & Oates, more recently done by a group called Squeeze. (smile)))

~always Maria.

Posted by: chibluesteve (---.hsd1.wa.comcast.net)
Date: January 17, 2006 11:55PM

zephyrazure

Good to see your smile.

Posted by: harmonicaemail (---.c3-0.lex-ubr3.sbo-lex.ma.cable.rcn.com)
Date: January 20, 2006 04:21AM

yea ive in search of two song tabs that i am unable to find anywhere.

one being the world series of poker theme and the other being pachebel cannon. hopefully someone knows one of these songs!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.