HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
troubles yesterday
Posted by: dstaats (---.lax.untd.com)
Date: January 02, 2006 05:37PM

Did anybody else have trouble accessing this website yesterday? I checked all day, but didn't make contact. (sad face))) I was very happy this morning to get my Harptabs fix... my world is set right. (giggle))))

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: troubles yesterday
Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: January 02, 2006 05:49PM

Yes the site was down yesterday again for a few hours. I need to save up some money for the new server. Christmas set me back further then I had expected. Business has been slow so when you own your own business when business is slow so is your income.

Posted by: dstaats (---.lax.untd.com)
Date: January 02, 2006 08:10PM

gosh Nick, I wish I could afford to send you some money right now to help you out. Unfortunately, my husband is still unemployed. He's quite the handyman, & we get by with the odd jobs he does, but just barely. Had I known you were in such a pickle, I might have waited to buy my new harmonica, but I guess $25 bucks wouldn't changed the world... just eased things up a bit. (smile)))

Well, hopefully Chris will get a job soon, & I'll be able to help out my favorite website. (grin)))

Outta curiousity, about what does it take cost wise to keep this baby up & running monthly???

~always Maria.

Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: January 03, 2006 04:49AM

I pay yearly, so it comes out to like $200 for the year so to switch server it will cost me that. Thank you for the thought though. I will be able to get the new server, but it will take me a little longer then expected.

Post Edited (01-03-06 00:51)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.