HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
Merchandise
Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: November 12, 2005 05:46AM

We have had the online store setup for quite a while now, and I was wondering what everyone thought of the merchandise. I would like to provide merchandise which people would be interested in. The current design was my attempt to provide a little wit. One idea I have is to sell Harptabs.com community shirts. What do you all think? Does anyone have any other ideas?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Merchandise
Posted by: scottishbob (---.ipt.aol.com)
Date: November 12, 2005 09:31PM

imagine walking down the street in London, or any other large city or small town.

And walking towards you is someone in a harptabs t-shirt.

how cool would that be?

Date: November 13, 2005 06:30AM

I will work on designing a T-shirt for the site. Does anyone have some feedback on what they think it should look like?

Posted by: dstaats (---.lax.untd.com)
Date: November 13, 2005 04:42PM

I liked the camisole and babydoll-t, but I thought the cost of the tops too expensive. Well, at least until my husband gets back to work... then I might be able to afford 'em. (smile)))

I like that they're "made in the USA"... hardly see tags that anymore. (wink, grin))) And they seem to be high quality, which explains the price tag.

I think if you designed harptabs community t-shirts, that would be great. I'd wear my proudly.

One idea... and it's just a thought... how about using key notes for a design. Like a big scripted B, Bb, or B# on the front of the shirt with www.harptabs.com along the back? That would look kewl on a canvas cap too (like the black cap, or you could make it black on a tan cap). Any key note would work, I'm just using the B as an example. Or perhaps the Time Signature symbol. Anything musical like that might be fun.

Anyway, I like that idea better than, "playing the 9th hole" because that makes me think of golf, and I don't golf.

What do ya think?

~always Maria.

Date: November 13, 2005 08:19PM

I don't have too many options when it comes to the online store other then the graphics. They shirts are very nice I have bought several myself with my company information on it. The prices are pretty much fixed, they almost all of the money from the merchandise sold so I can't do to much better on that. I will start working on the new design.

Posted by: pharpy (---.mob.bellsouth.net)
Date: November 14, 2005 03:05PM

I love 'em. If I manage to get any money for Christmas, I'll probably buy some. Right now I just don't have any spare cash.

Posted by: dstaats (---.lax.untd.com)
Date: November 15, 2005 08:28PM

oh god... don't remind me Christmas is on it's way. I can't think about it 'till I get through Thanksgiving. I do all the cookin' for the holidays, & we have an open door policy for anybody to drop in. We have a big enough house to support it, but man, it's crazy around here. lol

Next week, I have 2 young men, 10 & 12 years of age coming to stay with my family for 8 days thur Thanksgiving. So, this year it's really going to be like living in the Loony Tunes. hehehe

~always Maria.

Date: November 15, 2005 09:25PM

We normally have 21 for thanksgiving this year we will be around 40. My cousin (who lives out of state) invited all of his friends and their family to come up with him for thanksgiving. So it will be a very crowded house.

Posted by: scottishbob (---.stb.ubr12.newt.blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: November 15, 2005 10:30PM

I'm lucky in a way. I stopped going to family christmas' and started going skiing to our appartment in the Alps.

But now every-one comes there. So over christmas we have twelve people in a 40 square metre appartment.

And the inlaws have an appartment in the same bulding.

But it is nice to see everyone.

I do like wearing different T shirts, and a harptabs one will be cool. And quite rare in england, I would imagine.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.