HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
Another New Idea
Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: October 26, 2005 08:02PM

I just keep piling the work on lol. I was just thinking a cool thing to have is a space in your profile where you can put up your own message.

Also....Today I added a link within each tab where you can click on the poster's name and view their profile or you can click on the Band or Artist's name and it will allow you to get a listing of everything that artist has done.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another New Idea
Posted by: dstaats (---.lax.untd.com)
Date: October 26, 2005 08:44PM

Very kewl Nick! I love the idea of havin' a place to put a little message in our profile. (smile))) Oh my gosh, I'll have to think of something to say? lol ...like that was ever a problem!

I have a very curious mind and always go look for people's names on the forum. (giggle))) So, I also like the idea of being able to click on a person's name & see their profile. That must have taken quite awhile to put a tab in each persons name! whew! lol

By the way, my PIC was up this mornin' in my profile, but think when you were messin' around internally, I got lost again. lol

Anyway, I know it's alot of work for you, but ya got to admit, this place is lookin' more & more organized all the time. And like Frank says, people may not use all the features, but it's nice to have all the options. (wink, grin)))

~always Maria.

Date: October 27, 2005 02:07AM

It acutally wasn't that bad, each tab is loaded into a general form from a database so to make a change like that all I have to do is change the one form and all of the tabs change.

As for you pic I don't know where it went but fixed it. smiling smiley

Posted by: dstaats (---.lax.untd.com)
Date: October 27, 2005 03:15PM

Thanx again Nick... the website is lookin' great.

...and so do I, if I must say so myself! lol

hehehe I'm just terrible!

~always Maria.

Date: October 28, 2005 03:50AM

LOL it is good to be confident.

Posted by: scottishbob (---.cable.ubr06.azte.blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: October 31, 2005 08:42PM

I am amazed that you have any time left after looking after us and the website to actually play anything.

The site is great man.

Date: November 01, 2005 05:13AM

Plus I run a company and attend classes full-time and have a girlfriends lol. I am amazed I get anything done sometimes.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.