HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
**Sneak Preview**
Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: September 09, 2005 05:31PM

Here is a sneak preview of the new design. Take a look and let me know what you all think. It is still under contruction so that isn't the final design, but I figured I would let everyone see the new look before it is done.

[www.harptabs.com]

Post Edited (09-09-05 14:45)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: **Sneak Preview**
Posted by: ORION (---.megared.net.mx)
Date: September 09, 2005 06:11PM

it´s great man....with more presence....

Date: September 09, 2005 07:35PM

I just wanted to post Orion's idea about showing a count of the number of users logged on. I like the idea, but I think that will have to be a separate addition since it is a change on how the site tracks people logged on and the lower bandwidth design is needed sooner then I can complete that. Currently Harptabs is going over the allotted bandwidth so I am doing this redesign to try and make faster and use less bandwidth per view. Bandwidth is expensive so if this doesn't work I will be forced to move the site to another hoster which would require an enormous amount of work on my part and the site being down for a few days while the transition takes place.

Posted by: aeharper (---.l6.c1.dsl.pol.co.uk)
Date: September 09, 2005 09:29PM

Yep, It looks Great!!!
Hope you get the Bandwidth sorted out...

Posted by: pharpy (---.sip.mob.bellsouth.net)
Date: September 10, 2005 02:05PM

Looks awesome, and takes about ½ the time to load completely.

Great job.

Date: September 10, 2005 07:02PM

That is pretty much the final design now. I have to just get the bottom working again (I don't know why it isn't displaying anymore), then I will switch teh design over to that.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.