HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
Harmonicas and Stuff Thank You
Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: July 29, 2005 09:52PM

I wanted to thank them for there generous donation to help keep this site free to everyone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Harmonicas and Stuff Thank You
Posted by: miker1127 (61.68.250.---)
Date: July 30, 2005 10:29AM

Yes thankyou,...I believe information should be shared (and free) on the internet BUT would like to acknowledge Nick for all his hard (unpaid) great work on this side.

Date: July 31, 2005 02:57AM

Thank you, I am just glad people enjoy the site. I hope people continue to find this site useful.

Posted by: dstaats (---.lax.untd.com)
Date: August 11, 2005 01:47PM

Hi Nick,

How do you keep this site going? Is it very costly? Is it very time comsuming?

Harptabs is a "harmonican life-savor!" I simply love it here & get soo much out of it. (smile))) I've been all over the Internet, & I swear this is the most helpful place around for this beginner.

Not to mention, everybody is soo great about sharing the benefit of their experiences. I will recommend this site, every chance I get.

~always Maria.

Date: August 11, 2005 07:49PM

This site just barely pays for itself. This site is paid for by the advertising along the side and bottom and by donations from people. It took me I would say an entire week to write this site from scratch but now it pretty much runs itself. I sign in everyday mainly just to see what is going. I run three scripts every time I sign on, one removes any accounts which have not been verified within seven days. The second script makes sure the number of songs posted for each person is correct, and the final script updates everyone's points. Other then those scripts the entire site is self sufficient.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.