HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
Website Problems?
Posted by: pharpy (---.mob.bellsouth.net)
Date: July 07, 2005 01:59PM

Yesterday, (7/6/2005) I tried & tried to bring the site up, but to no avail. Today, everything seems to be working, but is a little sluggish, I'm curious as to what was up yesterday, and whether or not it's the cause of the slow response today. Admittedly, the slowness may be my connection right now, but I tried pulling the site up yesterday from several locations yesterday, and never succeeded, so I know with relative certainty, the issue wasn't at my end.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Website Problems?
Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: July 07, 2005 04:12PM

The site was down yesterday and when I contacted the hosting company they got back to me with and I quote, "The site is work. What is the problem?" This used to happen all of the time and they said they fixed what was causing it to go down. I am already considering moving to another hosting company but it is alot of work to do so. I have to rename all of my databases and copy everything over and shut the site down for a while so I am hoping it won't come to that.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.