HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
Got Those Blues?
Posted by: Milamber (---.client.comcast.net)
Date: December 21, 2004 11:14PM

Does anybody else have any blues tabs? I'd love to give them a try! Just curious, can anyone play the harmonica while smoking a cig?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Got Those Blues?
Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: December 22, 2004 04:17AM

I can smoke a cig between playing...does that count?

Posted by: forevergrunge (---.bloomington.k12.mn.us)
Date: January 11, 2005 03:52PM

I don't smoke. But if you watch the movie blues brothers there's a scene with john lee hooker singing boom boom. During the song there's a harp solo and the guy is holding the mic and has a lit cig in the same hand. It's dangling from his inky and his ring finger while he's playing. That's all I have for you.

Posted by: Jamtharp (---.04-7-6f736411.cust.bredbandsbolaget.se)
Date: February 13, 2005 03:38AM

????
I don't get it....
I think it would be more impressing if someone was dancing and playing at the same time..
Or wheeling a car with your knees and playing the harp in an U turn.(but that might be dangerous)
or eating porridge and playing dixie at the same time?

relax, only joking : )

Posted by: Paco (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: July 25, 2005 04:26AM

I saw the movie Blues Brothers, and i think its awsome that the guy played that solo.....does anyone have the tabs for that solo? I would love to try it out......

Posted by: Barbarian (---.clss.net)
Date: July 26, 2005 12:40AM

try putting the joint in your nose

Posted by: Wailer (---.austin.res.rr.com)
Date: August 17, 2005 02:34AM

That guy playing the harmonica in the movie......is......LITTLE WALTER!

Posted by: dstaats (---.lax.untd.com)
Date: August 17, 2005 03:37PM

lol you guys are soo funny! One of the many reasons I took up the harmonica was in the hopes I'd be inspired to smoke less! And, it does work a little, in that, while I'm playing, I'm not smoking. But, someday, I hope people say, "that chick is 'smokin' on that harmonica!" roflmao

~always Maria.

Posted by: macg1 (---.truro.nscc.ns.ca)
Date: November 18, 2005 01:05PM

Did someone say put the joint in your nose? What? Smoke a joint through your nose? That's funny. I smoked a cigarette through my nose. I did it as a dare. Not musch of a dare, though. I tried to give it to someone so they'd take a drag after it was in my nose, but everyone who was around saw me put it in my nose. I don't think anybody would do it. Also, try finger-picking on the guitar while playing harmonica at the same time. Strumming is easy, but, try finger-picking the guitar. Hard? Yes, you may find it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.