HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
categorie Songs /to webmaster
Posted by: Sukhoi (---.dip.t-dialin.net)
Date: December 12, 2004 01:00PM

i wanna start just step by step to categorie the songs wich i have posted and i miss something

for example "A love Until the End of Time " is usually a song from a Musical but it is also a love Song both Categories are not exist hm what shell we do
?

youd like to add ?? And another question pls make it possible to change the Artist of the Songs sometimes i dont know who is the Interpret or who is the formation other people perhaps know that but if i wanna add later the artist i cant editing the artist .

Thx Juergen (malotte )

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: categorie Songs /to webmaster
Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: December 12, 2004 09:55PM

I will create a musical category and a love song category. I have been creating the categories as they are needed. The main reason for that is that I couldn't come up with all of the categories that would be used. The way I have it setup adding a category is easy and takes me under two minutes so if you have any categories you think should be there just post them and I will create them. As for the editing of the author of songs, there was a reason why I had not initially allowed it but the reason is escaping me. Right now I can't see why I would have cared but I will do some quick looking into it and then enable it and see if we encounter any problems.

Date: December 12, 2004 10:15PM

I have now added the ability to change the Author of the songs. From the coding I looked at this shouldn't pose a problem. Having the ability to change the song title would pose a problem (I look up the songs based on that so if the title was changed the song wouldn't be found). I also created the two categories love and musical. If you have any other categories you are looking for just let me know and I will create them.

Posted by: Sukhoi (---.dip.t-dialin.net)
Date: December 14, 2004 10:20AM

Hello Nick ,

i tryed to change the author but it didn´t worked well i changed 5 times without any result ,however this is my last posting this year .
c u next year bye bye Juergen

Date: December 14, 2004 04:18PM

Thanks for letting me know I will look into that.

Date: December 14, 2004 04:26PM

I have corrected that bug, it was setting it to the right name and then switching it back because of a line of code I missed.

Posted by: Jamtharp (---.04-7-6f736411.cust.bredbandsbolaget.se)
Date: February 13, 2005 03:50AM

What about Anthems?
I don't think we need to put in an extra gengre for that.
I have posted some Anthemtabs...........
And when you think about it................Is there any musical piece more patriotical than the Athems???

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.