HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
What do you think?
Posted by: djlactose (---.smsc.com)
Date: July 19, 2004 08:48PM

I would love to have some feedback on the site. I have put a lof of work into it and am always trying to improve it. Do you have any ideas for the site? Any comments? Post them here.

Post Edited (07-19-04 23:19)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What do you think?
Posted by: Michelle (80.51.246.---)
Date: August 04, 2004 03:57PM

To share our tabs and harmonica stuff is great! I would like to point that you should make it more popular somehow and invite ppl. I say somehow because i don't know too much about webmastering :-) I will try on my own to invite people here.

Anyway you are doing great job Kid ;-) Keep going, and improve it further. (maybe add some instructional material?) YOU started to be a part of HARMONICA LEGEND. I wish you luck master yoda of harmonica! ;-)

Stay in touch!

Tomek N.

Posted by: Michelle (---.smsc.com)
Date: August 04, 2004 06:31PM

That is a very good idea. I have been trying to get people to come to the site and add more tabs to it. I like your idea for inviting people to join and am going to build that into the site.

Posted by: Michelle (80.51.246.---)
Date: August 05, 2004 05:56PM

Try [harp.muse.pl] and [harmonijka.mud.pl] I think those pages are the most popular harmonica sites in Poland. Ask the webmasters for a link exchange and I'm almost sure they will be eager to do it. If I were you i would tell them my vision of the site I create , the outcome i want to achieve and it's purpose and I would ask them for help, for tabs for making it more popular etc.

I believe the idea of inviting folks will work!

Best wishes!

Tomek N. (HarpSpirit)

Date: August 06, 2004 01:39PM

I went to that site, but I couldn't understand it. I did how ever set it up so people can send email invitations out from the site to other people to come and join. I even set it up so that half the new user form will be filled out already if you click a link in the email.

Posted by: Vinny_Boberano (80.51.246.---)
Date: August 07, 2004 06:14AM

Great work! It is really easier now to inform freinds about
the site! Now you will have to check the results maybe in a month and see wheter it works :-)

>I went to that site, but I couldn't understand it.

Noprob. I've inquired the webmasters of the Polish sites to place a link to your site. If they agree could you place a link to their site? That would be a fair exchange i think.

Best wishes!

Tomek N.

Date: August 09, 2004 06:30PM

Ok both of them agreed and placed the link to your site. Please place a link to their site ok?
BTW If you don't need any help just write it :-)

Regards,

T.N.

Date: August 09, 2004 07:35PM

I am adding a link for them now to the links page.

Date: August 10, 2004 05:03PM

Thanks!

T.N.

Posted by: 7germi (---.pool8021.interbusiness.it)
Date: November 04, 2004 12:25PM

Good job, djlactose...

Posted by: djlactose (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: November 04, 2004 03:47PM

Thank you smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.