HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
Hacked again?
Posted by: WaltP (108.162.219.---)
Date: August 09, 2016 04:52PM

It seems that all the personal images representing members are gone so I guess we've been hacked again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hacked again?
Posted by: harlezy2 (162.158.74.---)
Date: August 13, 2016 08:28AM

Yeah it's too bad. It's always depressing to see that. Wish they could channel the creativity into something constructive and help us out with a new song or a useful idea.

Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: August 16, 2016 02:56AM

I fixed the bug that allowed this to happen and I am working on restoring the images now.

Posted by: EarthDogHarpin (108.162.220.---)
Date: August 17, 2016 01:55AM

Any chance you could restore the appropriate ranking of Contributors, too? There are several of us whose profiles appear to be totally missing... I'm sure they're there, I just can't find them (my own, included).

Date: August 17, 2016 01:09PM

I have partially restore the user data, apparently the backups on the website are only backing up part of the user table and still saying it was successful so I am trying to regenerate the information from other sources.

Posted by: WaltP (108.162.219.---)
Date: August 28, 2016 07:46PM

Are the user account pages hacked again?

Date: September 09, 2016 08:06PM

Why do you think they were hacked again?

Posted by: WaltP (173.245.52.---)
Date: September 09, 2016 10:38PM

Having not really read the posts before I noticed all my personal info was gone so I thought it was a new attack. I guess it was the same old attack. Anyway, my apologies for setting off a false alarm.

Posted by: TigerhawkT3 (172.69.22.---)
Date: February 05, 2018 03:10AM

I was looking for a tab I wrote a few years ago, but it wasn't showing up in search or on my account. I found it with Google, and it definitely exists, but it's not accessible from within harptabs.com. I thought this thread would explain it, but I checked archive.org and apparently that tab has never been included in my account listing, which is weird because I would think I would've verified it was there after posting it; I also don't see why a problem with the user tables would make a tab not show up in search.

The tab is this one: [www.harptabs.com]

I don't know if there are any other tabs that have been "stricken from the record," as it were, because it's kind of hard to see what's not there. tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: yukon (162.158.78.---)
Date: February 05, 2018 05:58PM

TigerhawkT3

I found your tab by going to the search tab page and using the drop down box for the genre, I selected "Theme" (as I saw that is what you had it listed by for genre) and then clicked "list genre" without typing in anything else and it is there, any other way I searched for it there was nothing showing for it, so that would be why it is showing up in an outside search, but other than seeing that, Nick will have to figure out what is wrong.

Posted by: dino (162.158.155.---)
Date: March 20, 2021 11:51AM

Hiya Nick can you help please I cannot log into my account. have i been hacked or removed ? I do not understand.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.