HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
I cant't access some stuff
Posted by: gene (Moderator)
Date: May 09, 2016 06:37AM

Nick,
I can't access the My Account page, my Inbox or the Compose page, and I can't login as administrator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I cant't access some stuff
Posted by: EarthDogHarpin (70.215.213.---)
Date: May 09, 2016 12:46PM

I wondered where you went! You've been missing for a while now on the full main page for "Largest Contributers". Glad to see you're back, & that you never really left in the first place! I have no doubt that Webmaster Nick will have you back to full account in no time!

Welcome back, gene!smiling bouncing smiley smileys with beer

Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: May 10, 2016 12:55AM

You should be able to get in now.

Posted by: gene (Moderator)
Date: May 10, 2016 08:24AM

Thank you, Deb. The reason I haven't posted about my problem sooner is that I was not seeing any new posts since early April. I figgered it was a system problem er sumthin' or that that Nick had the site down to do something to it.

Thank you, Nick, but it still ain't quite right. I can go anywhere if I log in as administrator, but just logging onto the forum doesn't give me access to the pages listed above.

Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: May 13, 2016 07:35PM

Why don't you shoot me an email or PM and we can discuss it. I did update the forum a few days ago so maybe the page you are going to doesn't work the same anymore.

Posted by: Dave_in_desert (108.162.215.---)
Date: July 14, 2018 01:28AM

Hi, the RSS feeds don't work.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.