HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
Ghost admirer of a Tab
Posted by: meanon (178.199.36.---)
Date: May 25, 2015 05:12PM

I see that someone has 'favorited' this tab, but their name is blank . . .

[www.harptabs.com]

What's happened ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ghost admirer of a Tab
Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: May 27, 2015 01:36PM

My guess is that is an account which has been blocked for some reason. Blocked accounts are not visible but still exist.

Posted by: EarthDogHarpin (70.215.192.---)
Date: May 27, 2015 11:00PM

I've been able to get to that individual's page before, but only when they were "showing" as being currently signed in. Couldn't get to it by clicking on their (not) username, but did manage to get there by clicking the icon image next to their (not) name. Last time I visited their page they hadn't posted anything since joining but did have what seemed like at least half of the tabs marked Favorite.

Posted by: meanon (178.199.36.---)
Date: May 28, 2015 08:56AM

OK. It doesn't bother me. I was just curious. I guess that changing the query, which is used to generate the table, so it no longer returns entries where the username is '', would help.

Posted by: EarthDogHarpin (107.203.62.---)
Date: May 29, 2015 05:14AM

Yeah, I was curious, too! Kept seeing this blank name at the top of "Users who have favorited this tab" lists on various tabs but could never get to that person's profile page. Then one day, there was that blank name member signed in and my curiosity took it from there.grinning smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.