HarpTabs.com :  Harptabs.com The fastest message board... ever.
Have ideas for the website? Like the way something works? Don't like something? Let us know here. 
just.... everything
Posted by: ,,, (54.198.103.---)
Date: March 20, 2014 06:40PM

Go home, harptabs forum. You're drunk.

This forum has turned into kind of a mess. It used to be pretty awesome. there would be a post. I'd read it. Maybe I'd reply. I wouldn't even have to go through the trouble of logging in!

now I have to log in. And when I do? Stuff disappears. I wanted to reply to the "Home Page???" thread. When I'm logged OUT it's right there (but I can't reply to it since I have to be logged in now because screw me, that's why). When I'm logged IN it's not there, and Gene's "previously read posts...." thread is the latest to show up, with the last post being made in it on 3/3.

Yes, my information when I'm logged out is more current than my information when I'm logged in. Because of course it is.

PS, also not digging the whole "this is a moderated forum now, so your post will show up whenever we get to approving it" thing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: just.... everything
Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: March 20, 2014 09:29PM

There is nothing turned on which require post approval...

Posted by: ,,, (23.23.11.---)
Date: March 20, 2014 10:30PM

Interesting, because that's the exact opposite of what it says when I post. The reason I have a duplicate post in my "pissing contest" thread is because I posted, nothing happened, and I posted again... and that was when I saw the message and realized why my first post didn't go through. I got the same message when I posted this thread. It's a moderated forum and my post will be hidden until approval of a mod or admin. So whether or not you turned it on, it's there.

edit: and yet this one went through right away w/o the message. Seriously, what is happening here, man?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2014 10:32PM by ,,,.

Posted by: djlactose (Moderator)
Date: March 21, 2014 04:29PM

I have been wondering that too, sometimes messages from just you go in for moderation approval. It must be some sort of bug with the forum.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.